- The Precisionist from Bulova® is the world's most accurate watch with a continuously sweeping second hand.
- Traditional quartz watches beat once per second. The Precisionist beats 16 times per second, sweeping the second hand in a continuous motion around the dial.
- Titanium case.
- Durable canvas strap with buckle closure.
- Three-hand analog quartz movement with curved calendar window.
- Three-prong quartz crystal increases vibration frequency by eight times over standard quartz to enhance precision and diminish the effect of temperature.
- Black multilayer carbon-fiber dial with luminous hands and markers.
- Water resistant 300 meters/990 feet.
Case Width 46.5mm
Case Depth 14.4mm
Case Height 46.5mm
Band Width 22mm
Band Circumference 8 1/2 inches
Customers also viewed